Mr. Woosley is:
- A member of the Santa Barbara County Bar Association.
- Licensed to practice before all Courts of the State of California.
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court Central District of California.
- Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- An active member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA) and has filed and brought to conclusion hundreds of securties arbitrations filed with FINRA and AAA.
- An active member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- An active member of the California Trial Lawyers Association.
- An active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA).
- Additionally, Mr. Woosley has tried jury trials before the Superior Courts of Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties, and brought enough of those trials to verdict, to become a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
- On the Appellate side of the practice, Mr. Woosley has:
- Briefed and argued Jevne v. J.B. Oxford before the California Supreme Court.
- Briefed and argued Avner v. Lai before the California Court of Appeal, Second District.
- Briefed and argued Kafader v. USAA before the California Court of Appeal, Second District
- Briefed and argued Kleveland v. Chicago Title (published) before the California Court of Appeal, Second District.
- Briefed and argued Gackstetter v. Frawley (published) before the California Court of Appeal, Second District.
- Handled the Bankruptcy Appeal through the Ninth Circuit in the case of Jevne v. Lund.
Additionally, Mr. Woosley has been admitted Pro Hac Vice in Nevada District and Supreme Court.
With regard to the firm’s Real Estate practice, Mr. Woosley has been involved in over 1500 Real Estate Escrows, obtained Department of Real Estate Approval for dozens of subdivisions and handles all forms of Real Estate Litigation including Title Insurance Litigation and Mortgage Litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- Securities LawWill & Trust ContestsReal Estate LawLitigation & AppealsInsurance LawBusiness & Commercial LawPersonal Injury — Plaintiff
- Products Liability LawProfessional Malpractice Law
California U.S. District Court Central District of California
U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Santa Barbara College of Law, Santa Barbara, California J.D.
Honors: With Honors
- California Polytechnic Institute, San Luis Obispo, California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Federal Bar AssociationMember
- California Supreme CourtAdmitted to Practice
- Trial Lawyers of California AssociationMember
- The Consumer Attorneys Association of Los AngelesMember
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar AssociationMember
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), August 2, 2008 – Present Member